Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I sound like a broken record whenever I post on here. but I reeeeally wish that I had kept up with blogging/journaling over the last 5 or 6 years. my entire life is chronicled in journals and blogs from like elementary school until about the middle of college, and then I kinda quit. and I always say I'm going to do it again and I never do, so...

I wish I hadn't seen the comment of the person who posted on my last post just now. great encouragement and very much appreciated! :) I really shouldn't only post on here when I'm unhappy. truth is, most of the time I do have a lot of really great friends. I still don't have a best friend, which does hurt at times, but I've made it this long.

I just got distracted by blogs for like an hour at work. very productive. someday I'm going to have a salaried job and not be able to mess around as much, and I won't know what to do with myself! I can get distracted by pinterest for literally HOURS!

No comments: